Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2010

FALLING FOR ALICE!!!

Since i was at least 3 years old i've been obsessed with Alice In Wonderland, its my favourite book and film, disney' s version was definitely a classic and tim burton' s latest release lives right up to it' s standerds. But what i loved most about it was how it was mysterious, amusing, the nonsense, the promiscuous adventures i could do this for hours, i should stop.




Such an awesome picture from disney' s alice in wonderland, my favourite version. And OMG that rabbit is awesome.



This is definitely the best part from Alice In Wonderland, the mad hatter is sooooo awesomesly crazy and the march hare is rawrsome.



OMFG the cheshire cat is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRRIICCKKEENN LEEGGAANNDDAARRYY.

A picture from Tim Burton' s adaption of alice in wonderland.



The original drawing of alice.

4 comments:

  1. love these shots! cool blog i'm following and hopefully you can return the favor

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I've been a huge fan of Alice since I was a baby! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an Alice fan, too. Ohh and your header is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I'm a big fan of Alice and even if they make 10 movies about it, I would watch all of them! xoxoxoxooo

    ReplyDelete